Conditions and methods of membership and its types:
Any natural persons or legal entities who meets the following conditions can become a member of the association. These conditions include:
Accepting the provisions of the constitution and committing to implement the provisions of the association’s constitution and the obligation to comply with the relevant regulations
1. Having an activity license from the Ports and Maritime Organization for the applicant’s legal entities; Membership or “registration license” or “boat operation license”, for natural or legal persons applying for main membership
2. Having a license to operate in one of the fields of international transportation or logistics services from competent authorities
Applicant for honorary membership:
A. Real people with scientific and specialized background or professional experience, if approved and introduced by one of the members of the board of directors of the association and approved by the board of directors of the association and accept the payment of the membership fee, as the main member.
B. Payment of membership fee if applicable
Terms of suspension or termination of membership
A. According to the written request of the member
B. Non-payment of membership fee for 2 consecutive years
C. Deprivation of conditions from the member by the request of the board of directors and its approval in the assembly
Termination of membership is based on the individual’s request, removal of conditions from the member or the request of the majority of the members of the board of directors of the association and the approval of the general assembly, and in any case, it is necessary for the member in question to settle accounts with the association.
Types of membership: The association will have 2 types of members:
1. The main members who have the right to vote in the assemblies and are obliged to pay the membership fee.
2. Legal honorary members who do not have the right to vote in the assemblies, but are obliged to pay the membership fee, and at the same time, they have the right to use all the benefits of the association.
3. True honorary members who have specialized professional and management records or relevant scientific studies and research are distinguished and are elected by the proposal of the board of directors of the association and do not need to pay membership fees in the association and do not have the right to vote in the assemblies.
Accepting or rejecting the application for membership in the association is at the discretion of the association’s board of directors, and if the membership application is rejected, the applicant can appeal the decision of the board of directors to the first general meeting of the association. The decision of the general meeting of the association in this matter is mandatory for the association and the applicant.
خدماتی که انجمن می توانند به شرکتها ارائه دهد
یک سازمان یا نظام اقتصادی که در آن کالاها و خدمات برای یک دیگر یا برای پول مبادله می کنند . هر کسب و کار نیاز به نوعی سرمایه گذاری دارد و به اندازه کافی مشتریان است که می تواند خروجی خود را به طور صحیح به فروش برساند تا سود ایجاد کند
تلاش برای رشد کسب و کار حمل و نقل دریایی اعضا
در سال ۱401 با به هم پیوستن شرکتهای جدید کشتیرانی به خانواده بزرگ انجمن کشتیرانی و خدمات وابسته ایران بیش از 320 شرکت از خدمات ما استفاده میکنند. برای شناخت بیشتر از خدمات و ابزارهای انجمن با ما تماس بگیرید.